What can we say other than it’s the Perfect Stir Fry! In this video Tif shares with you wonderful veggie combinations, how to prepare them, and cooking tips that turn a decent stir fry into the perfect stir fry!
The Perfect Stir-Fry
Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes (plus time for cooking rice)
Serves 4 to 6
• 1 tablespoon coconut or unrefined peanut oil
• 4 cloves chopped garlic
• ½ sweet onion sliced in wedges or ½ moons
• 1 cup carrots sliced diagonally
• 1 cup broccoli pieces
• 1 cup purple cabbage, chopped
• Optional ½ cup red bell pepper sliced julienne style
• 1 cup snow peas, washed and trimmed
• ½ cup mung bean sprouts
• Optional ½ cup sliced water chestnuts
1. Heat the oil in the wok to medium high; add garlic, onion, and carrots; stir continually for 2 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli and the cabbage and continue to cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
Finally add in the bell pepper, snow peas, water chestnuts, (and or mung bean sprouts) and either the Almond Butter Sauce, the Sweet Chile Sauce, or the Ginger Teriyaki Sauce; cook one more minute and turn off heat. Add more tamari to taste if needed.