Perfect Stir Fry
What can we say other than it’s the Perfect Stir Fry! In this video Tif shares with you wonderful veggie combinations, how to prepare them, and cooking tips that turn a decent stir fry into the perfect stir fry!
The Perfect Stir-Fry
Preparation time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes (plus time for cooking rice)
Serves 4 to 6
• 1 tablespoon coconut or unrefined peanut oil
• 4 cloves chopped garlic
• ½ sweet onion sliced in wedges or ½ moons
• 1 cup carrots sliced diagonally
• 1 cup broccoli pieces
• 1 cup purple cabbage, chopped
• Optional ½ cup red bell pepper sliced julienne style
• 1 cup snow peas, washed and trimmed
• ½ cup mung bean sprouts
• Optional ½ cup sliced water chestnuts
1. Heat the oil in the wok to medium high; add garlic, onion, and carrots; stir continually for 2 minutes.
2. Add the broccoli and the cabbage and continue to cook for another 1 to 2 minutes.
Finally add in the bell pepper, snow peas, water chestnuts, (and or mung bean sprouts) and either the Almond Butter Sauce, the Sweet Chile Sauce, or the Ginger Teriyaki Sauce; cook one more minute and turn off heat. Add more tamari to taste if needed.